I think about God in a wide range of ways and I endeavor to mention it all here. I will be glad if it will help or guide someone or even if it will just make someone laugh (happy) to the least, like the Golden Rule suggests “Do to others as you would have them do to you (Luke 6:31)”. No I am not being sarcastic/wry or maybe I am, only God knows the best.
So here it goes:
01. Maybe there is No God and it’s just some random accident or some cosmic event that intelligent life thrives on this particular planet (or whatever it is), more of a scientific approach, although it sounds a bit strange on its own because there is too much intelligence to contemplate/ponder upon, however in the event that we need to think about most of the conceivable outcomes, then we ought to consider this very plausibility too. In such a case if your prayers never gets answered, it’s very much understood, and also the current condition of the world, because the very perception of God in your mind is wrong.
02. Maybe there is a God but a Lame, Incompetent God, not capable of doing much, such a God is with limited/constrained potential, like great at doing certain things and not all that great or awful at other things, and it’s not some God who is omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, etc. Such a God could also die, and even if it is immortal, then too it could mainly prefer to stay hidden. In such a case if your prayers never gets answered, it’s very much understood, and also the current condition of the world, because the very perception of God in your mind is wrong.
03. Maybe in the beginning or at some stage there was some powerful being who got treated like God from where this entire concept of God actually started, best example I can give of this is En Sabah Nur from the movie X-Men: Apocalypse (2016), but then for some or the other reason that God died or slumbered or whatever, and in such a case, if your prayers never gets answered, it’s very much understood, and also the current condition of the world, because the very perception of God in your mind is wrong.
04. Maybe there is a being (or beings) better known as God(s) with some supernatural abilities, but an extremely cruel God(s), kind of a tyrant or maybe even a trickster. Such a God(s) could also be somewhat like a Mafia who rules in the name of fear and could also follow the strategy of PRS (problem, reaction, solution), just to rule in an easy manner.
05. Maybe the controller (con-troller) of this world feeds itself with the energy that a human radiates when he/she goes through pain and suffering and hence it intentionally creates all kind of differences and disturbances on this planet (or whatever it is) like rich/poor, black/white, weak/strong, dumb/intelligent, ugly/beautiful, etc just to create mess, conflicts, chaos and disturbances, to feed itself enough and to rule in an easy manner.
06. Maybe there is a God (or Gods) who started all this, set all the rules, put it on an auto-mode and doesn’t interferes anymore. In such a case we all could also be living in some kind of simulation and many of the people who we think as real could be some soulless zombies imitating human behavior patterns or are merely some projections and this whole world is just like a movie or a tv show for the entertainment of that God (or Gods).
07. Maybe there is a God (or Gods) exactly or very much similar to how it is mentioned in most of the religious and spiritual texts of this world.
08. Maybe we all are merely living in a matrix (my-tricks) controlled (con-trolled) by some AI like Skynet/Genisys (Terminator film series), who hardly cares about our well-being. In such a case we all could also be living in some kind of simulation and many of the people who we think as real could be some soulless zombies imitating human behavior patterns or are merely some projections.
09. Maybe we live in a matrix (my-tricks), a simulation, and the creator of such a matrix (my-tricks) could also be something extremely cruel, feeding itself with human misery (something similar to the battery shown in the movie The Matrix), and it also placed many of its minions (agents, either real or some soulless zombies imitating human behavior patterns or are merely some projections) inside the matrix (my-tricks) too (like all or most of the people on the better side). Also not to forget the very fact that there are so many cruel and evil people in this world and nothing bad happens to them, in fact they thrive more and more with each passing day.
10. Maybe this very concept of God has something to do with Astrotheology, you should watch YouTube videos of Santos Bonacci and other similar videos to learn more about it.
11. Maybe there is some very powerful Alien (ET) God (or Gods). In such a case this planet (or whatever it is) could also be some kind of prison planet (or whatever it is).
12. Maybe this planet (or whatever it is) was established by families of transhuman and alien royalty for the purpose of later “harvesting”, to produce a type of youth serum for those elites, like something similar to what they showed in the film Jupiter Ascending.
13. Maybe the concept of God (or Gods) is just a result of the misinterpretation or misrepresentation of some ancient fictional characters, and if all or some of the ancient Gods are merely some ancient fictional characters, then the current marvel and dc comics superheroes too hold a fair chance to get treated as some Gods once 1000s of years will pass, in such a case Hulk could grab too many followers. No doubt, the mighty Thor is already a God even now.
14. Maybe the very concept of God (or Gods) is something that is beyond our imagination, something that we can’t even think or perceive.
15. Etcetera, Etcetera.
Just ponder upon it for a while with an open mind.
Stay aware and be safe.
To that LurkBeast:
I am mostly posting on my own subreddit and if I have shared some of my posts on other subreddits, they don’t even have any objection to that, not all subreddit owners thinks in such a constrained manner and I don’t know if you are any authority to make such an objection on their behalf.
Anyways, if I share a post on any subreddit then my only intention behind it is to help as many people as possible, I don’t even benefit from my own blog as well, it’s all free service I am offering to my blog visitors from 130 countries, also I tried sharing few of my posts on some of the subreddits for couple of days and didn’t even got any great response and already lost interest in continuing it further.
So you better don’t yell so much and first try to raise your own standards as an individual.
Good luck for your life ahead.
Peace & Blessings.