I’m working on some amazing plant-based recipes to share with you all! Some super simple things you can throw together and be on your way, and also some delicious, warm, flavorful recipes to compliment this gorgeous fall weather we are enjoying! This week, the grocery budget has been spent, so here’s to creative meal planning! Stay […]
Throwback Thursday be sure to read the the original post by clicking on the link. Source: Smile – No Matter What
Source: The 10 Laws of Trust – Joel Peterson
Believe in yourself. Be content in your life only then will you be able to be happy. Be content in your life only then will you be able to handle the storms in your life. Learn to love yourself as you are today. Appreciate what you have achieved. Do NOT regret what has happened in […]
Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows (John 16:33; NLT). Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted there by the devil (Matthew 4:1; NLT). Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm […]
‘If you KNOW… what you WANT… you can HAVE IT!’
If you are in earnest about changing your present condition, here is a concise, definite, resultful plan, with rules, explanations and suggestions.
Write down on paper in order of their importance the things and conditions you really want.
Do not be afraid of wanting too much.
Go the limit in writing down your wants.
Change the list daily, adding to or taking from it, until you have it about right.
Do not be discouraged on account of changes, as this is natural.
There will always be changes and additions with accomplishments and increasing desires.
THREE POSITIVE RULES OF ACCOMPLISHMENT
Read the list of what you want three times each day: morning, noon and night.
Think of what you want as often as possible.
Do not talk to any one about your plan except to the Great Power within you which will unfold to your Objective Mind the method of accomplishment.
– R. H. Jarrett (It Works: The Famous Little Red Book That Makes Your Dreams Come True!)
Use the wisdom of these books and experience the benefits. If you don’t actually try you will never find out what’s in it for you.
1. The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be – Jack Canfield
2. Law of Attraction – Michael Losier
3. The Power of Intention – Wayne W Dyer
4. Your Invisible Power – Genevieve Behrend
5. You Were Born Rich – Bob Proctor
6. Ask and It Is Given – Esther Hicks
7. Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Your Dreams – Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
8. Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
9. The Aladdin Factor: How to Ask for and Get Anything You Want in Life – Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen
10. The Seven Spiritual laws of Success – Deepak Chopra
11. The Secret – Rhonda Byrne
12. The Art of Possibility: Transforming Personal and Professional Life – Rosamund Stone
13. The Law of Attraction – Esther and Jerry Hicks
14. Law of Attraction Workbook – Ted Brassfield
15. The Success System that Never Fails – W. Clement Stone
16. Success through a Positive Mental Attitude – Napoleon Hill
17. Notes from the Universe – Mike Dooley
Recommended Courses and Programs:
1. The Science of Getting Rich – Bob Proctor, Jack Canfield and Michael Canfield
2. The Science of Success – James Ray
3. The Holosync Method – Centrepointe Institute
4. The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You are to Where You Want to Be – Jack Canfield
5. Infinite Possibilities – Mike Dooley
Recommended Audios and Videos:
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Audio book by Stephen R. Covey
2. The Secret DVD – Rhonda Byrne
3. What the Bleep DVD – William Arntz
4. Meet The Real Creator – You – Audio book – Fred Alan Wolf
5. Thoughts Become Things – Mike Dooley