- Chanting of the Om Mantra purifies the environment around you and creates positive vibrations.
- Your concentration increases when you chant this universal hymn.
- Om chanting gives you better immunity and self-healing power.
- It improves your concentration and helps you focus.
- The Om chanting produces a vibration and sound which is felt through your vocal cords and sinuses. The vibrations open up the sinuses to clear the airways.
- It can place you in a meditational state which gives you deep relaxation.
- The Om not only benefits the person who is chanting it but also to the people around them, wherever its vibrations flow.
- The Om Mantra has cardiovascular benefits – by relaxing our mind and body, our blood pressure will decrease and our heart will beat with regular rhythm.
- Om chanting actually improves your voice by giving strength to your vocal cords and the muscles around it. This is very helpful during old age.
- It is said that rubbing your hands together while om chanting and putting those charged hands on different parts of body heals or activates those body parts.
- Through chanting and meditation, you can have better control over your emotions, thus allowing you to see situations with a clear and rational mind.
- Regular chanting of this Mantra will take you on a spiritual journey to greater happiness and positivity, but only if it is done daily for a longer period of time. Mantras are not an overnight fix to your problems – you must have patience and learn the correct techniques.
- When the OM Mantra is chanted in a group, the effects are amplified and this will produce immense positive vibrations which charge up the entire vicinity.
- It has been our experience that Om can even help cleanse your skin. The massive levels of internal positive energy and a cleansed aura that come from chanting the Om Mantra regularly will be reflected externally with a sunny glow on your face and body.
- Your spinal cord is strengthened through the vibrations caused by sound of Aaaa. As this sound is generated from abdomen, it helps to strengthen the supporting muscles of the spinal cord.
- The sound uuu is created by vocal cords which benefit the thyroid glands and the throat.
- If you’re looking at the spiritual eye while chanting, your eyesight will start improving.
The best thing to do if you’re feeling poor is to give something away. Give a few dollars to a homeless person, some clothes to a thrift store or pay for the person behind you at the drive through. Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, focus on what you do have and how you can bless others with it. Being able to give is a Divine gift in itself.
I’ve built a successful career around giving advice. And that very success has often made me a target of criticism. Not helpful, constructive criticism, but nasty feedback entirely disconnected from facts.
When I first encountered the blowback, I was angry and confused. Angry at how my work was being misrepresented and misconstrued. Confused by why the attacks grew in lockstep with my success.
Then I learned to be an elephant.
A wise teacher from India shared this insight: The elephant keeps walking as the dogs keep barking.
The sad fact is that we all have to navigate our way around the dogs in our career: external critics, competitors, horrible bosses, or colleagues who undermine. Based on my experience, I would advise you to prepare for the yapping to increase along with your success.
You can’t tame the barking dogs. But you have it within your power to completely tune them out. By being an elephant that keeps walking while the dogs are barking.
Channeling your inner elephant is a healthy exercise in being focused on who you are and what you believe in, rather than letting others do the defining. The only thing that matters is what you know to be true about your goals and intentions. Everything else is noise.
While the world would definitely be a better place without vindictive and misinformed dogs, I have learned to make peace with their existence. And used it to my advantage. Being an elephant has made me stronger and more resolute, and helped me become even more compassionate. It delights me to turn the dogs’ vitriol into my virtue.
– Suze Orman
“Of all men’s miseries the bitterest is this: to know so much and to have control over nothing.”
– Herodotus, The Histories
✨✨✨✨ Step Ahead & Be Successful In Your Life ✨✨✨✨